Sunday, July 19, 2009

Rules for Cum Slut


  1. My primary job is to protect and care for Grand Pa De Sade’s slutty property, (me).
  2. I am always to remember that Grand Pa De Sade is in control of my life, that I am his complete whore and slave, and he is my Master.
  3. I shall always refer to Grand Pa De Sade as Sir or Master.
  4. I like control and humiliation and have accepted Grand Pa De Sade as my Master knowing he will fulfill those ends for me.
  5. I am to be on web cam whenever possible when at home alone, even if I don’t think Sir is watching.
  6. I am not to be on any furniture without permission except when rule 7 is true. As long as company or family is there, or I can be seen and it would raise questions, then I may use the furniture, a privledge I do not deserve.
  7. Anytime I am at home, and don’t have company or family, and when I can’t be seen, I am to sleep on floor where pets, animals, and vermin sleep, unless otherwise granted permission to sleep on the bed.
  8. My computer chair is an exception to rules 6 & 7. I may sit on it so I can type and see the monitor.
  9. Anytime I am at home, and don’t have company or family, and when I can’t be seen, If Sir is not available to give permission, then I may assume I have permission to cover myself with a blanket, as well as sleeping on the bed if it is cold. If Grand Pa De Sade is available, then I must ask him for permission to sleep with either towel or blanket and on bed. If I don't have permission, and it's not too cold, then without permission I should assume I may NOT sleep with towell or blanket. Normally where I am to sleep will be scheduled on my calendar.
  10. I am to have the butt plug in my filthy butt when told to do so by Sir.
  11. Anytime I am at home, I am to crawl like any other snake, (unless I have company or family there (or can be seen). This rule is overridden by a genuine need to stand, such as to reach an upper shelf, to get dressed, keep the windows closed, clean, to go somewhere, etc.
  12. At such times I may act like a normal member of society instead of the lowly fuck hole that I am. If I have to stand for a temporary reason, like reaching something on an upper shelf, I must return to crawling when the task is done.
  13. Anytime I am at home, I am to eat from a plate or bowl on the floor (without using my hands), unless I have company or family there (or can be seen). Just before I eat or drink on the floor, I will say to myself, “I am a pig and deserve to eat and drink this way”. then snort and say “Oink, oink”.
  14. Anytime I am at home, I am to be naked as long as I don’t have company or family and when I can’t be seen.
  15. Anytime I am at home, and don’t have company or family, and when I can’t be seen, if I need to urinate or change a tampon, I will do it in a bucket, (and if the web-cam is on the laptop, on camera for my Master only).
  16. Anytime I am at home, and don’t have company or family, and when I can’t be seen, if I need to deficate, it will be done in the bathroom, (and if the web-cam is on the laptop, on camera for my Master only).
  17. Anytime I am at home, and don’t have company or family, and when I can’t be seen, I am to keep a dildo inserted. (That dildo is to be inserted and/or removed, if the web-cam is on the laptop, on camera for my Master only). Times to have the dildo in, and the settings, will be scheduled on my calendar.
  18. Master has the complete right to control my sexuality, and to approve or disapprove any sexual partners or activities for his whore.
  19. When possible, and if my partner is willing, (and it is solely my decision as to if I ask them or not), sexual activity will be on webcam for my Master, as I am his filthy whore.
  20. Anytime I am at home, and don’t have company or family, and when I can’t be seen, Master has the right to himiliate me in any manner he chooses, as long as there is not any permenent injury. For all rules, and activities, excluded and limited activities are those including children.
  21. Anytime I am at home sleeping, and don’t have company or family, and when I can’t be seen, (and if the web-cam is on the laptop), I will have my cam on so Master may watch me sleep.
  22. Each day I am to stand in front of of a mirror, (full length if possible), and while looking at myself, say “I have a gorguos body. I love myself.” Then I am to turn around, grab my ankles, and say “what an asshole!”. Then get on my hands and knees and wiggle my butt, snort, and say “Oink, Oink”.
  23. Whenever I masturbate, (and I may only masturbate only when permitted or ordered), I will say “I am a filthy fucking whore”.
  24. If I am given permission or orders to have sex with a person or persons, just before doing so I will say to myself (NOT OUT LOUD) ”I am a worthless slut and whore, and it is my duty to please Master in this way”.
  25. Master will assign me projects from time to time. These projects may be research, activities, or anything else Master choses. Such projects will be scheduled, (start and end dates) on my calendar.
  26. Master has the right to inspect my body fully, in any way he chooses at any time I am alone and unobserved by others.
  27. The inspections mentioned above shall be conducted at least twice a day as determined by Master. Every morning when I get up, and every night before bed, I will submit to a full body inspection. If Master is not available, the inspection may be assumed to have been completed. Inspection will consist of the following: A visual inspection of any part of my body that Master wishes to inspect. It will include my turning to show all sides of my body, holding each position un till told to turn again. Bending over and spreding my ass cheeks for inspection while saying "This is your filthy slut's asshole". Displaying each nipple, then displaying each arm pit (untill told to go to the next thing), and then displaying my neck. Lastly spreading my labia to display my filthy cunt for inspection, while saying "This is my whoring cunt".
  28. If I am having sex on camera for Master, he may choose to have my partner display my body in any way he choses.

No comments:

Post a Comment