Thursday, July 30, 2009

First Entry of the New Blog!

Well it's my first post and I am very excited to see how many people start to read my entries! Sir and I are doing great! He has made a rule that I am not allowed to cum until September 4th. I really hope I can make it that long! He almost let me cum tonight but I told him if he really wants me to wait then I will wait because I love him very much. He seemed very pleased! Oh and yesterday morning I had my clamps on my nipples for 22 minutes! I was very shocked and he was very pleased as well. I don't understand how that changed because usually I can only go for 5 minutes!

Well, I am going to go read like Sir demanded. I love being demanded!

Cum Slut

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! We are glad you are here and look forward to learning about your D/s relationship as well as what ever you feel like sharing with us :-)

    22 minutes with nipple clamps is pretty good!

    Big Hugs,
    kitten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We are going to try for 30 minutes next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And she will get to experience many more things as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have given cum slut instructions that she is not permitted to cum until the end of November.

    ReplyDelete