Sunday, August 2, 2009

Good Evening

Well I was just about to go to bed but I thought I should make an entry first. I have been a good whore lately and bought some new toys so I have been trying them out and I love them. The vibrator feels so good on my clit and it makes me want to cum so badly but I know I am not allowed. I am not allowed to cum until November. It sounds so crazy but that was my idea too so it wasn't all of Sir's idea. :) He just agreed to it!

Tomorrow is back to the work week and I am already looking forward to the weekend. Work has been stressful lately so my nerves have been sky rocketing! I can't really go into detail about my job here so I will just say that it is very stressful.

I am going to go strip my clothes off and get into bed to be ready to submit to Sir tonight!

I love being a whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment