Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sir is Pissed!!

Well, I haven't been a very good slave lately as this always happens when I meet someone. Someone that is near me and takes me out on dates. Someone who is very sweet and nice to me that I get caught up in the moment. I do feel really bad for Sir's part. He isn't forgotten so I hope he doesn't think that. I do need to start remembering to ask permission for such things as I have forgotten. I haven't been too good at all. I deserve probably a lot of punishments right now. I just don't know how to handle an outside dating/relationship scene to a slave scene. I don't know how to juggle them and I see people doing it all the time. What is the trick? What's the secret? Because I am having such a hard time juggling them both.

I am very sorry Sir for neglecting our contract. I know you have the right to push me completely out of your life and to tear the contract up but I am asking for another chance as to I hope you won't give up on me and us. I will remember to ask permission to the best that I can.

I am so sorry Sir.

Cum Slut

2 comments:

  1. Per our discussion earlier tonight:

    I agree to help you figure out how to handle dating within the rules of our relationship. I will point out problems and help you come to a resolution for them. You also understand my problwem. When you ignore punishments, or let them pile up until it's impossible, you do limit what I can do. My options are to either put up with it, or release you, when you ignore punishments. After our talk today, I am inclined at the moment to help you work to a point where all of this works for you and I. Please not that I have no objection to you dating per say. But our rules do call for you asking for permission for any deviation from the schedule, for dates, and for sexual activity. When you ignore the rules, I do feel forgotten. Wouldn't you? Asking permission for things alone would go a long way towards solving your problem.

    I am not going to push you out of my life. I am not going to tear the contract up. I am giving you another chance. And I am not giving up on you, or on us.

    Grand Pa De Sade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she takes advantage of the second chance and doesn't ignore any more rules.

    FD

    ReplyDelete