Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Surgery, LDR, Rules






I need advice and suggestions...



Sir and I are in a LDR due to my schooling and career. I am just wondering if anyone else is in this same situation as Sir and I are. Sir and I chat online, text and we use web cam. I am the reason why we haven't called eachother on the phone yet because I am way too nervous. I have never actually talked in a S/M way on the phone before and I just can't seem to get comfortable with the idea of it. Any ideas? Sir has came up with assignments along with a calendar of my duties as a slave and they get directly sent to my blackberry. Tonight I am working on my 200 lines that say "This worthless cunt will follow ALL the rules. This dumb bitch will NOT dissapoint her master.".

I am having a surgery in a couple months for a breast reduction. Am I nervous? Yes. Do I want to be laid up for 2-3 weeks? No. Do I want reading and writing assignments during my time off from Sir? Yes of course! Have any of you had this surgery done before too? I don't have a choice. My doctor has recommended it for me due to health reasons. The picture above is my tits now and I will have to post a new picture of my new tits when they are done and healed!

I think with Sir and I everything is going great. He still has the check in times for me so I do check in and I was forgetting an awful lot these past few weeks which I have no excuse for. I fully say that it was my fault and that I am worthless since I forgot but now I am really starting to show that I do care for Sir and I do love him with all of my heart. Starting on Monday at my 8:00 PM Check In times is when I have to call Sir to check in and tell him my status. Sir, What kind of Status would you like? I get SO nervous about calling so he is making a hypnosis tape that I can start listening to so he can calm my nerves and fears about talking on the phone.

Time for a body inspection... :)

5 comments:

  1. Master loves you too.

    At first after your surgery, you will be sleeping a lot. As you heal you probably won't want to move your arms too much at first, so reading may be your limit. Then graduly you'll feel like writing again.

    I will enjoy talking to you. Status should include your general health, status of your assignments, and anything you think I need to know.

    As for you, know you are loved and that I want you to succed on this.

    Grand Pa De Sade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely boobies!! I hope you feel better after surgery :-)

    Hugs,
    kitten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on dealing with the surgery.
    FD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog.
    I am wondering if you got your surgery yet?

    ReplyDelete