Monday, August 10, 2009

Sexuality, Rules, and Assignments

It's been awhile since my last post and I believe Sir has posted more than me in the last eight days. It has been crazy and very hectic at work with everyone wanting my project to be done right now and I have news for them that it just won't be done for another year or so. I am THAT busy and it just never lets up.

I want to reveal something to all of you that I haven't just yet until now. I am bisexual. I love cock and pussy! I have been in one threesome with a couple who we will call David and Julie and I was with another woman twice that we will call Jessica for their own privacy reasons. Jessica is out of the picture because she is fully committed to her boyfriend Jake and has moved out of state. David and Julie turned very weird on me after our hott mind blowing threesome so I quit contacting them as they finally gave up on me too. I don't have the courage to come out to my friends or family that I am bi. I am so afraid that I will be disowned from all of them since they are all very set in their ways. I just need to get laid. That is what I need. It has been THREE months of NOTHING and I am going crazy. It has been SIX months of no women to taste, lick, touch or kiss and guess what?!? I AM GOING INSANE!! I have seen a friend of mine use Craigs List and I am so half tempted to start looking on there and perhaps make a listing of my own. I need to taste a pussy and I need mine ate out as well so badly! This is all I can think about, dream about and wish for it to happen.

Lastly, Sir and I are completely M/S. I am his slave and he has new rules for his cunt if you would like to read below. I had my first body inspection today in a long time and he was very impressed with my weight loss so that has put me in a GREAT mood!

He also has listed assignments for me to handwrite and send them off in US postal mail.

Here they are:

1. 200 lines in a red pen saying "This worthless cunt should follow ALL rules. This dumb bitch will NOT misbehave" or something like that.
2. 400 word essay on why you should be following the rules more closely than you are. What you are doing wrong and why it should change.
3. Finish and mail a letter to someone important
4. 287 word essay on why and how I am a worthless whoring cunt. Due wednesday the 12th
5. Write a story about what you imagine me doing to you the first time we actually meet. Due Tuesday the 18th.

Any other assignment ideas for this whoring cunt??

Off to start one of the assignments. Sir's orders and I LOVE them!

1 comment:

  1. You forgot the punishment assignment.

    Your other two assigments are suspended for one week. Do your 200 lies. Then I want a 1,000 word essay on why you should be doing those three things, why you are dissapointing me, what you think about that, what a good slave should be doing, and in what ways have you been following the rules, what ways you haven't, and how you will change that.

    overall I should tell you that I am very happy with you. You are not perfect, but no one is. We'd all hate to meet someone who was perfect. They'd drive us nuts. But you are good. And you try hard. Sometimes you get sloppy, but you do try.

    I am proud of you, your willingness, and your progress.

    ReplyDelete